Re: Hello I Need participate

tis 2003-04-01 klockan 23.21 skrev unimauro:
> Hello everybody;

Hi!

> I am new in this list, my from is Peru, and i am very interesting in
> yelp for a new project in my college.
> But I recently down the source code, by away I need help in a project of
> the free software. This world is great. In my country i don't know a lot
> of people which from gnome or of someone project, but more and more
> friend's interesting in the free software. that is a good reason for to
> begin .
>
> I hope participate in this project.

Great, feel free to start digging into the code and ask if you have
questions. Are you interested in helping out fixing stylesheets or
hacking on Yelp itself?

A good starting point is probably the bugzilla at:
http://makeshorter.com/?38H8m29D

And just ask if you have questions and I'll try to help you as much as
possible.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/