Evolution User Guide.

Just an FYI regarding the Evolution User Guide:

Sun needs to do a revised version of the Evolution User Guide to be more
compliant with the GDSG, and thereby facilitate translation. I have asked Aaron
as the previous author if he agrees with us taking over ownership of this manual
in the Doctable. He does agree. So, I will shortly update the Doctable to
indicate Eugene as the writer, and myself as the current maintainer for this
job.

Pat