Re: tasks /doc

sam desseux says:

> I plan to take some jobs in the GDP but before, i've some questions
>
> 1) For the updating of the GDP Handbook, does it need to reflect changes made
> only for Gnome 2.0?
>
> 2) I w<ould like mainly to work on the creation of a DocBook document for the
> Gnome architecture and packaging developer documents
>
> > For the document, i've some knowledges in docbook. Does it necessary to do
> first a document in xml and after, convert it  in docbook?

Hi Sam,

I am also interested in pulling together information into a developers user
guide for GNOME. So far, though, I haven't had chance to get started on
anything, beyond discussing the idea with colleagues at Sun. Perhaps we could
work together? If you provide the content for the GNOME architecture and
packaging developer section, I can turn this into an xml document and
simultaneously apply the guidelines in the GNOME Documentation Style Guide. This
would then form a starting point for a developers user guide, to which we could
then add other sections as the information becomes available.

Interested?

Pat