Re: GNOME 2.0 System Admin Guide.

Some obvious things - I am sure you have thought about this yourself,
but anyway, these are the questions to which I'd like to have an
answer...

 - gnome config files: where all the user and system wide settings are
stored?

 - how one sets default desktop settings (panel, MIME type binding,
window manager, theme, etc)  for all users (quite a common question for
sysadmins)

 - font management: where GNOME apps get their list of available fonts?
How one adds a font to this list? Which types of fonts are supported
(AFAIK,  both TrueType and Type 1 PS)

- installation issues: how one installs GNOME: from tarballs, CVS
scripts, ...

Also: IIIRC, someone started writing "GNOME Admin Guide" more than a
year ago. It never got far, but still we might look at it. Does nayone
remember the details?

Sasha