GNOME 2.0 System Admin Guide.

The Sun documentation team is planning to make a start on a GNOME 2.0 System
Administration Guide sometime in September. Our intention is to make the
material as generic as possible so that other community members can use the
manual. We have some ideas about possible contents, but we do not have a formal
table of contents (TOC) just yet. When we do have a working idea about the
contents, we will publish a provisional TOC.

In the meantime, if anyone would like to suggest topics for inclusion in the
System Admin Guide, we are keen to listen. I have copied this mail to the
developers list as well, as there are doubtless some topics that developers are
keen to see covered.

We only have two or three months to prepare the first publishable draft of this
manual, so we are working to a tight schedule. If we do not incorporate all the
suggestions first time around, there will be future revisions in which we can
expand the manual to include suitable topics.

Pat