Re: [Fwd: Cleaning up CVS (Entropy Foundation Telethon!)]

Please do not delete the contrib/user-guide. This is being used by the Sun L10N
team as their English language master. When they have finished with the current
wave of translation work, we will deal with this issue. We will reduce the space
used by /contrib, but we need to wait until L10N have done their bit on all the
files, including the user-guide ones.

Pat