scrollkeeper-rebuilddb

Hi guys:
sorry if this was answered before - I may have missed some emails...

Yesterday I tried installing GNOME 2 using GARNOME 14.1 and after
installation, Yelp showed empty list of GNOME documents. I had to
manually run scrollkeeper-rebuilddb after which everything was fine. I
though this bug was supposed to be fixed long ago. Or am I mistaken?
Anyway, it is pretty bad - we need to fix this ASAP.

FYI: GARNOME 14.1 uses scrollkeeper-0.3.11 which seems to be the latest
version.

Sasha