Re: [HIG] New release prior to ui-review?

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 12:28:06PM +0000, Calum Benson wrote:
> It would be pretty cool if we could get the relevant bits (the
> diffmk-0.1 and Algorithm-Diff packages) onto widget so all the
> auto-built docs could use this if they wanted to... any volunteers?

Having just looked at all the CVS commits that happened overnight (my
time), it seems like it was non-trivial to get this all working. So,
please tell me you took lots of notes, Calum. And that you're going to
post them here, shortly (hint, hint). :-)

I like the idea of showing the changes between documents, if possible,
but all of those "This time for sure!" and "whoops! broke the build"
commit messages make it look hard.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.