Re: [HIG] New release prior to ui-review?

On Wed, 2002-11-06 at 11:56, Calum Benson wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 16:44, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
>
> > Yes, it's quite possible to do this using DocBook and some stylesheets.
> > The article that I have handy for this sort of thing is here
> > http://wwws.sun.com/software/xml/developers/diffmk/
> > I haven't spent more than half an hour looking at this, since I haven't
> > found anybody who actually wanted to use it, but it doesn't look too
> > hard to set up.
>
> Thanks for the pointer.  I got it outputting diffs for trivial cases
> (i.e. the test XML files supplied in the tarball) and displaying them
> using the standard docbook 'changebars.xsl' stylesheet, but it just

Ah, I have no idea how you figured out that you needed to use
changebars.xsl, but that's quite nice.

> barfed all over the place when I tried to get it to work with the HIG
> :)  And I know zilch about XSLT, so unfortunately I think we'll have to
> leave that idea for another time...

Can you tell me how to get two versions of the HIG that you'd like to
see changes between?  I tried to get it from CVS, but when it started to
check out 'fop' I canceled it (I don't know how that got in to CVS, but
it almost certainly doesn't belong).
	Greg

--
Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc linuxweasel com>