Re: [HIG] New release prior to ui-review?

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 16:44, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> Yes, it's quite possible to do this using DocBook and some stylesheets.
> The article that I have handy for this sort of thing is here
> http://wwws.sun.com/software/xml/developers/diffmk/
> I haven't spent more than half an hour looking at this, since I haven't
> found anybody who actually wanted to use it, but it doesn't look too
> hard to set up.

Thanks for the pointer.  I got it outputting diffs for trivial cases
(i.e. the test XML files supplied in the tarball) and displaying them
using the standard docbook 'changebars.xsl' stylesheet, but it just
barfed all over the place when I tried to get it to work with the HIG
:)  And I know zilch about XSLT, so unfortunately I think we'll have to
leave that idea for another time...

Cheeri,
Calum.