Drafts of the GNOME on Solaris Accessibility Guide

Hi everyone,

Following on from Pat's message earlier this week, I have posted the
latest draft chapters of the GNOME on Solaris Accessibility Guide in the
following CVS area for anyone who is interested:

	cvs/gnome/gnome-docu/gdp/contrib/accessibility/WIP

I'm currently working on three chapters of the book and the chapters are
in various stages of development as follows:

Filename: dtconfig.xml
Describes: How to configure the mouse and keyboard for accessibility
needs, basically how to use the AccessX preference tool.

Filename: keynav.xml
Describes: How to navigate the GNOME desktop from the keyboard.

Filename: themes.xml
Describes: How to change the appearance of the desktop to improve
accessibility, for example, use high or low contrast colors. The chapter
describes how to do this using themes and other options.

As I update this content and create new content, I will update the files
in this area of CVS and let you know.

Regards,
-Irene