Re: UI Freeze and docs updated

Pat,
Thanks for your emails. I do realise that Sun has been working hard on a
lot of documentation. I didn't know, however, that you were not aware of
the temporary doctable at the following url we have been using;

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/doctable--.html

This is what I was referring to in my email. I have been trying to get it
updated as much as possible in John Fleck's absence with the status of the
various GNOME2 documentation and to verify that the documentation does in
fact show up in Yelp the way a normal user would expect. We still have
some ways to go to get this in place which is the reason for my email
below. You can check out the doctable--.html document to update (its
fairly simple html) from gnome cvs [1] if you like or if, like sander did
the other day, you want to just send me an email and let me know what docs
you have recently finished and added to the GNOME cvs I will update it for
you.
I am spending my time right now trying to make sure what documents we have
work and show up in Yelp. If anyone doesn't want me to just go into their
docs and fix the OMF build stuff so that the docs show up in yelp please
let me know (scream if you want) and I'll leave that module alone. Also if
there are GNOME2 docs you have that aren't listed on the doctable and you
feel they should be I'd also like to know this.

Chris

[1] checkout web-devel-2/content/projects/gdp/doctable--.html