Re: UI Freeze and docs updated

Hi Pat,

Thanks for the update.  I don't plan on replacing any manuals that the Sun
docs team has already put in place.  The doctable I was referring to is at:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/doctable--.html

I believe folks are using this as a temporary doctable as gnome2
approaches.  So, if that doctable reflects the status of gnome-applets docs
that's great, I will know which docs to avoid.  Possibly Trevor could
update the gnome-applets section if it needs updating?

Jon