Re: scrollkeepr problems

Hi Chris,

My guess is that your valid OMF files are in a path that isn't listed in
/etc/scrollkeeper.conf, while your invalid OMF files are in the paths in
/etc/scrollkeeper.conf.  Try editing the list of paths in
/etc/scrollkeeper.conf to include the paths for your GNOME2 installation,
and then run 'scrollkeeper-rebuilddb'.

Note that 'scrollkeeper-rebuilddb' and 'scrollkeeper-update' will
generally search the paths in the conf file, and not the working
directory.  You can change this with command-line flags however.

Also, the paths listed in scrollkeeper.conf can be determined at build
time.  If you are using Garnome, for example, you might want to make sure
it is setting these paths to be appropriate for its install directory.

Dan