Re: Default WM theme settings

<quote who="Calum Benson">

> Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > Would the docs dudes oppose having the Sawfish window decorations change
> > slightly?
>
> Even if they don't, John Harper has said (on the portion of this
> discussion that took place on the sawfish list) that he would prefer not
> to change the default settings anyway... so it's probably academic.

Sorry, but (personally) I'm not satisfied with that. If major distributors
of GNOME are shipping Sawfish with a different default (and for good
reason), then it makes no sense for GNOME proper to continue independently.

I don't believe that John Harper's choice is relevant to what GNOME ships
with 2.0, given that we're essentially maintaining it ourselves for this
release anyway.

- Jeff (crankypants)

--
       The implementation of any sufficiently advanced technology is
                        indistinguishable from pr0n.