Re: Default WM theme settings

<quote who="Havoc Pennington">

> Not really, I plan to use a Windows button layout for Red Hat too. It's
> simply the right thing to do. But it's trivial to change on the
> distribution level so of course it's fine if GNOME upstream wants to do
> something different. Well, fine other than it being the wrong decision.
> ;-)

It would be pretty silly for everyone to be distributing different defaults
for something like that (obviously there is no agreement on the arse
factor).

Would the docs dudes oppose having the Sawfish window decorations change
slightly?

- Jeff

--
   He'd never undressed a woman with his eyes. Perhaps army boots, school
                uniform, or a nightie, but never undressed.