Screenshots in Gnumeric Docs.

> On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 16:40, Kevin Breit wrote:
> >
> >     Okay, currently Gnumeric has upwards of 200 (or was it 300)
> > figures. We don't need that many.

	In order to reduce the number of screen-shots, how about using one
screen-shot with several call-outs instead of several screen-shots?  There
is an article on Gamasutra [a site for game developers] that mentions
this. Unfortunately, you need a Gamasutra account to read it:
	http://www.gamasutra.com/features/19991111/Hendrick_01.htm

> On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 20:10, Adrian Custer wrote:
> >
> > I don't have time to follow the gnome-docs discussion so I don't know at
> > all what the structure is for gnome 2.0. Because I don't have time, I
> > will leave the decisions to others. I'll be glad to contribute as long
> > as we have a well articulated vision for the long term. This should be a
> > two or three paragraph statement which includes:
> > 1) Who the help (or sections) are geared towards
> > 2) What the outline of the help structure is to be
> > 3) A clear long term (several year) committment to a particular set of
> > formats.

	IMHO, the answer to #1 is non-programmers. I wrote an article
about their documentation needs and posted it on Advogato:
	http://www.advogato.com/article/374.html

-- Kevin Conder, kevin kevindumpscore com