Re: Default WM theme settings

> <snippage: thread about the merits of Crux, Klarth, Sawfish and Metacity>

I hate to go back to the original question, but can we safely infer from
all this that our suggestion to make Crux-with-MS-Windows layout the
default WM theme in 2.0 just isn't liekly to happen, then?  (I'm
guessing we'll still be making that the default in Sun's version anyway,
under the circumstances...)

Cheeri,
Calum.