Re: gnome-doc package

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, Jody Goldberg wrote:

> > > 1) The "xmldocs.make", "sgmldocs.make" bits
> I'll try to set up a proto package with these files shortly.
> However, in the longer term it would be useful to change the way
> they operate.

I am updating the example package to hopefully simplify things and do away
with the omf-install directory.  When we are both done, it should be
simple to put my updated build instructions into your method of storing a
centralized version of the build files.  BTW: Have you decided what the
cleanest way to do this is?

Dan