Re: gnome-doc package

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 10:30:58PM -0600, Eric Baudais wrote:

> Most distrobutions have the Docbook XML DTD and stylesheets packaged.  Even if
> we don't agree with where they put them this really isn't a place for us to
> interfere.

If there are any dtds or stylesheets that the gnome-docs team has
modified in any way, then this package seems like a reasonable place
to put them.  It would also be very helpful to ensure that the any
versioning issues are handled.

> > 1) The "xmldocs.make", "sgmldocs.make" bits
I'll try to set up a proto package with these files shortly.
However, in the longer term it would be useful to change the way
they operate.

> > 2) How to ensure that the DTD/stylesheet are properly installed and
> >    registered with the catalog
I'm ill equiped for this.  Can someone describe what needs to be
tested and how to do that ?  Integrating that into a package should
not be difficult.