Re: user docs release?

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Has anyone stepped up for active maintenance of the user docs package yet?
> We really need an unbroken release of that for RC1. Sander can always do it
> again if we can't find anyone, we just have to make sure it's installable on
> all platforms.

Seen as how I was maintaining the UG before sun took over I could do this,
tho admittedly I only have a pretty basic understanding of how the auto*
stuff works (enough not to break it usually). It'd be nice to get some
ideas from the gnome-docs-list tho what things in this module are still
useful and what we can remove.

Chris