Re: gturing needs update its documentation (SGML to XML)

El mar, 11-06-2002 a las 10:04, Alexander Kirillov escribió:
> I can do the sgml->xml conversion but not the build system (makefiles,
> etc). Do you have separate branches in CVS for GNOME 1.x  and GNOME 2.x
> versions?

GNOME 2.x is HEAD, GNOME-1.4 is gnome-1.4-branch.

It was missing a commit, sorry.  But the help system is not
included yet because I was waiting for a volunteer.

If you need the build system I can set it.

Thanks.

--
German Poo Caaman~o
mailto:gpoo ubiobio cl