Re: Did I miss something? (gnome2-user-guide)

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Chris Lyttle wrote:

> OK two points;
>
> 1) There is no scrollkeeper release that has these categories
> 2) The discussion in that thread didnt seem to decide the changes
> were going ahead.

I definately had teh impression that the conclusion of that thread was
that this was going to go ahead.

> I would like you to revert the changes in gnome-user-docs until there is a
> scrollkeeper that supports them. I understand you wanting to get the
> changes done before 2.0.1's freeze but there doesn't seem a point in
> changing things if we dont have a scrollkeeper to actually implement them.
> As to point 2 the suggested changes you have proposed seem fine to me.

I think reverting would be very pointless - if things don't come together
in time, we can very easily barnch the module as gnome-2-0 for the gnome
2.0.x stream and continue with radical devleopment and improvements on
HEAD.

> Chris
>
> --
> RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
> 	|^|
> 	| |   |^|
> 	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
> 	| | |^| |  But we will never stop