Help Luv

Hello all,

Just a brief update on what Sun has been doing recently to improve the online
help:

* Changing the Scrollkeeper categories to make them consistent with the
Applications menu and the Add to Panel menu. I'll send out a mail on this
shortly.
* Devising a way to avoid long wrapped-around manual title in the left pane of
Yelp. Again, I'll send out a mail on this shortly.
* Logged 47 bugs against stylesheet and gtkhtml2 cosmetic problems in Yelp.
These bugs are currently being addressed.
* Implementing optional Help pregeneration. This reduces the amount of time to
invoke all help to 2 to 3 seconds.
* Updating the 2.0 User Guide to match the changes that are taking place as a
result of the ui-review.

Eugene