Re: Announcing omfgen 0.0

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 02:15:36PM -0600, Kevin Breit wrote:
> Hey guys,
> 	Today, I am announcing the release of omfgen 0.0.  It's a simple Python
> script that will make a Makefile.am and omf file for you with simple
> command line arguments.
> 	A comment though!  I am VERY unsure about how to do the Makefile
> stuff.  I just did what I thought was right.  If this is wrong, please
> do me a favor and let me know IMMEDIATELY!
> 	You can check out the webpage at:
>
> http://kbreit.dyndns.org:8080/omfgen/
>
> I hope you enjoy it.  Expect this project to be maintained for a while.
> Again, please check my Makefile.am stuff!!!

Kevin -

This looks like a nice start. I'm not good enough with Makefile's to
comment on that part, but the omf-building looks like it could be
useful.

Question - you're defaulting to "text/html" and "index.html" for the
doc to be installed. Could you add xml and/or sgml with arbitrary file
name?

Cheers

John