Re: GDP GNOME 2 release team minutes

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 08:49:17PM -0700, John Fleck wrote:
> > Why don't you post status
> > reports to developer.gnome.org more frequently? To someone not in your
> > clique, it's hard to understand what's going on. (Much less figure how to
> > get involved.)
> >

> There's no clique here, just a bunch of people busting their asses
> trying to get the docs stuff done for GNOME 2. There's no secret
> decoder ring or masonic rituals (well, except for getting the DocBook
> stuff set up - maybe that's our masonic ritual :-). People who want to
> help do.
>
> We're a pretty friendly bunch. Drop by #docs and say "hi". What would
> you like to do to help?

  Hum, actaully there is some sort of "clique", it's the fact of joining
#docs on a regular basis and reading/sending mail to this list. I consider
this perfectly normal actually.
  Kevin, it seems (at least from my recollection) that you didn't appeared
on our radar due to not having participated on either channel significantly
(well, I didn't noticed, I might be wrong). Nothing to get frustrated about
just show up, get involved and everything will proceed smoothly.

Daniel