Re: GDP GNOME 2 release team minutes

On 21 Jan 2002, Alexander Kirillov wrote:

> Do you actively update some of GNOME docs?

	I converted the guikachu docs to DocBook/XML. Its programmer
posted a plea to this list and I responded. I wanted to help with GDP's
XML conversion but I have no idea who is doing what and what needs to be
done.

	I am fluent in DocBook and have contributed to various FAQs and
HOWTOs. My last project was converting GNU's GPL-FAQ to DocBook/XML. I
honestly thought I could help here.

> As for instructions on joining GDP and selecting a
> document to work on, they are posted on GDP web site, and many people do
> follow them.

	Since some of the information is out-of-date (DocTable), it's hard
to determine which of the rest of the information is relevant. I'm
confused.

> I could agree that maybe, this meeting  could be announced beforehand.
> But this in no way justifies your language (like the word "clique" you
> used), so right now I am considering to set my mail client to discard
> any mail from you in the future.

	I hope I'm not already being filtered... I apologize for the
hyperbole (clique, clandestine, etc.) I used it because I was very
frustrated.

-- Kevin Conder, kevin kevindumpscore com