Re: GDP GNOME 2 release team minutes

<disclaimer>What follows are my own thoughts, not the point of view of
GDP, GNOME, or any other organization or person</disclaimer>

Let me answer some of this for John:

Choice of name ("GDP GNOME 2 Release Team") may be not the best. In
effect, this is the group of people who are actively involved in writing
and updating GNOME docs (yes, I am one of them). We do not have any
official status, charter, authority,  or anything. We decided to get
together on IRC to discuss the status of this update - what's wrong with
that?

Do you actively update some of GNOME docs? Are you involved in GDP and
think it is  a mistake that you were not invited? Then, by all means,
let us know and next time join us. If not, then I do not quite see why
you are upset. As for instructions on joining GDP and selecting a
document to work on, they are posted on GDP web site, and many people do
follow them. Or one can send email to gnome-doc mailing list asking ofr
suggestins; such email are always answered.

I could agree that maybe, this meeting  could be announced beforehand.
But this in no way justifies your language (like the word "clique" you
used), so right now I am considering to set my mail client to discard
any mail from you in the future. I expect many people would do the same.
Is this what you were trying to achieve? Or we could all calm down and
try talking like grown-ups, not like 14-year-olds. It is our choice.

Sasha