Re: customization stylesheet errors

/ Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> was heard to say:
| [ Hi Norm, the 1.48 stylesheet broke Gnome XSLT customization layers.
|   Seems we need some information about what constitutes the "stable"
|   API part of those stylesheets, Daniel ]

Yeah. You've raised an issue I haven't tried to deal with. Something
needs to be done, but I'm not exactly sure what...suggestions welcome.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw nwalsh com> | Impatient people always arrive too
http://nwalsh.com/            | late.--Jean Dutourd