Re: customization stylesheet errors

Which version of Norm's stylesheets do you have installed? And can you
make sure that your XML catalog is set correctly so that xsltproc is
using the local version, not the net one? (try --nonet option)

The most probable cause of this is incompatibility between 1.45 (which
is what our stylesheets are based on) and later versions - I had the
same problem when I tried to upgrade to 1.48, so I had to go back to
1.45. We should probably change the URL in general-customization.xsl
so that instead of referring to "recent" it refers to version
1.45.

Sasha