Re: Lampadas Bugzilla, status update, roadmap

El lun, 12-08-2002 a las 21:52, Alexander Bartolich

> After a confusing run of 'info gettext' and a brief look at
> real-world .po files (WindowMaker-0.8) I have some questions.
>
> We have separate directories for each table.
> Each directory holds separate files for each language.
> Each file defines a complete record, which can consist
> of several strings.
>
> Can we have multiple .po files for one language?
> In different directories? Streaming them into a single file
> will make msgids even messier then it already seems it has to be.

The easy way is having _one_ po file. Is really easy to maintain.

And don't care about caos. If somebody needs to know the context of a
string the gettext system writes the filename and linenumber where it
occurs.

--
	A.Ismael Olea González

	mailto:ismael olea org	http://www.olea.org
	http://aduaneros.olea.org, la ONG sin futuro.

	El mundo debe empezar a tener miedo a un planeta OLEA