Re: Translating DocBook files

<quote who="Malcolm Tredinnick">

> I had forgotten all about this, although it caused a bit of noise at the
> time. I have grabbed the code and will look at it tonight and see how
> it applies to a random largish document.

Malcolm, I will be inordinately thankful and in a beer-purchasing mood if
you stepped up to hack on this. When I played with it a while back, it
seemed general enough to handle almost any XML document with a few clues
about important tags.

Were it finished, it would assist both internationalisation of our
documentation (Docbook XML), and our website (mostly XHTML).

Thanks!

- Jeff

--
    Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so cold of
                       heart as never to express it.