Re: Documentation Bugs -> Need a system?

<quote who="John Fleck">

> This sounds like a good idea. Maybe a "gnome-docs" product in Bugzilla?

The "gnome" might be a bit redundant. ;-)

> These sound all like good ideas. I'm especially interested in the last
> one. I'd like to hear more about what Mikael and Glynn have in mind, and
> I'd like to help. Seth also had talked about something along these lines.

Yeah, this was brought up during the BOF at GUADEC, and we decided that a
Yelp-driven introduction document would be the best way of doing it for this
release (or perhaps a future release if we don't have time). Glynn showed us
the fancypants WinXP one, which everyone ooohed and aaahed at (shortly
followed by belching sounds at the American Helpful Telephonist voiceovers).

Seth had quite a few ideas for topics to go through, so perhaps we should
all meet up and hash it out on IRC?

- Jeff

--
    "I can't imagine anyone telling Emma Bunton to shut up. It would be
                        rather like slapping Bambi."