Re: switching to Docbook 4.1 XML

Here are some suggestions - there are certainly more to come

o I'd like to have <releaseinfo> (which will be used for things like
 This manual describes version 1.4.0 of MY-GNOME-APP. It was last
 updated on 4/20/2001. ) printed in italics after copyright/license
 info, right before TOC.

o It'd look nice if we had GNOME logo placed on top of every gnome
  document, next to the title.

o some graphics for <note>, <warning>, etc - like what we had with
  dsssl stylesheets - would be nice, too (default
  docbook.xsl stylesheet doesn't provide any)

o <variablelist>: <term> should probably be set in boldface

o the default docbook.xsl stylesheet produces one html file - which, of
  course, is inappropriate for large docs (imagine gnumeric manual as
  one html file). How do we want to handle it in GNOME 2.0? Is there
  an option to produce a directory with many html files (for posting
  on the web)?

Sasha