Re: switching to Docbook 4.1 XML

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 03:54:11PM -0400, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
> 1. It took about 4 seconds (on PIII 500 Mhz system) - I hoped to get
>    something closer to 1 sec.

  Could have been a network access or just that it takes too much time
to process that document. Is the XML referencing its DTD using a local
path, or an http path.
  I suggest to get an XML catalog for docbook 4.1.2, there is an
experimental one at ftp://xmlsoft.org/test/
  If it's not a network or disk timeout check time spent doing the
actual processing:
   add --profile and you will get a profiling per template used.

Daniel