Re: switching to Docbook 4.1 XML
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Alexander Kirillov <kirillov math sunysb edu>
- Cc: gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: switching to Docbook 4.1 XML
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:33:13 -0400
On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 03:54:11PM -0400, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
> 1. It took about 4 seconds (on PIII 500 Mhz system) - I hoped to get
> something closer to 1 sec.
Could have been a network access or just that it takes too much time
to process that document. Is the XML referencing its DTD using a local
path, or an http path.
I suggest to get an XML catalog for docbook 4.1.2, there is an
experimental one at ftp://xmlsoft.org/test/
If it's not a network or disk timeout check time spent doing the
add --profile and you will get a profiling per template used.
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Network http://redhat.com/products/network/
veillard redhat com | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev