Re: adopting the Style Guide

"Rebecca J. Walter" <rjp mail tele dk> writes:

> GIMP Help needs to stay separate. Our needs are far too different and
> are not understood by a lot of the people on this list.  Our help is
> distributed to every GIMP user... including the Windows ones.  We have
> our own help browser and users can choose to use a web browser of their
> choice.  We are trying to create documentation that it useful on the
> computer but can also be printed.  (we have pdf conversion tools)  GIMP
> is a much more specialized program than GNOME.

Once, in college, I was told by an art major that I didn't understand
life because I was not an art major...

Do you know how tired I am (after three+ years) of hearing that I
don't understand the GIMP's needs? Rubbish.

You points are fine and most match Gnome's doc needs and
philosophy. Don't hint to us that we are too stupid to understand.