adopting the Style Guide

Folks -

While people are treating our Documentation Style Guide as an official
document, I realize we've never taken any formal action to "adopt"
it. So what should we do here? Everyone in favor, raise your right
hand? Impose it on the GNOME world by dictatorial fiat?

I hereby recommend that we consider the GNOME Documentation Style Guide
official and adopted and start using it as we convert our docs for
GNOME 2.

Cheerio,
--
John Fleck