Re: Legal text for review.

Everything seesm fine except for one thing: it says "with the Invariant
Sections being Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranty", but
there are no sections titled "Limitation of Liability" or "Disclaimer of
warranty" (I understand that these probably refer to sections 1 and 2
printed in CAPS, but they are not titled). Other than that, it looks fine.

Sasha