External Data

> I'm currently working on a step by step
> tutorial for gnucash, part of which requires the reader to import
> a file that is included with the docs in gnucash in a
> subdirectory called examples.
>
> I know that this is possible with ulink to link to external web
> data, but I'm unsure of how exactly to put a url in the docs that
> will point to what on my RH system is in
> /usr/share/gnucash/doc/examples/
> Can anyone point me in the right direction with this?

	How about using a relative address instead of an absolute one? So
instead of:

	<ulink url="/usr/share/gnucash/doc/examples/myfile">

	do this instead:

	<ulink url="examples/myfile">

	This assumes that your documentation is in the "doc" directory and
it also includes the "examples" sub-directory. Does this help?

-- kevin at kevindumpscore dot com