External Data

Hi
I have a question I'm hoping some of the docs people on the list can
help me out with. I'm currently working on a step by step tutorial for
gnucash, part of which requires the reader to import a file that is
included with the docs in gnucash in a subdirectory called examples.
I would like to be able to include a ulink in the doc pointing to that
file so the user can easily find it without having to worry about where
the distro being used is actually putting the file.
I know that this is possible with ulink to link to external web data,
but I'm unsure of how exactly to put a url in the docs that will point
to what on my RH system is in /usr/share/gnucash/doc/examples/ Can
anyone point me in the right direction with this?

Thanks
Chris