Re: GNOME Documentation Style Guide

More questions spring to mind actually. There is reference to
"editors" in this doc. So my question is who should the editors be?
How will this be decided? Is this phase in addition to the peer
editing phase? And, dear me, what would happen if we get into a .us vs .ca
vs .uk vs (insert other english speaking languages here) argument. You
know, the subtlties between the enlish language in different parts of
the world? Small point, but I can see it comming up.

Just a few thoughts. :)
--
Trevor Curtis
http://www.scs.carleton.ca/~tcurtis