Help for 1.4 QA

Greetings,
  I am curious if anyone here would be interested in finding QA problems in
1.4 dox with me.  I'm looking for help, so if you're looking for a job, you
have no excuse now (other than if you hate tedium ;)
Kevin
PS. Make sure I am on cc: as my email is flakey
--
"Curiously enough, the dolphins had long known of the impending destruction
of the planet Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger;