Dia dox ready to go?

Greetings,
   Wow, I'm active on this list today!  I would like someone to go read my
documentation for Dia and let me know if it's ready for prime time.  I'm not
saying it's DONE, but is it something we feel safe releasing in 1.4 in its
current state.  This would be _greatly_ appreciated.
Thanks
Kevin
--
"Curiously enough, the dolphins had long known of the impending destruction
of the planet Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger;