Re: Updating API docs
- From: Damon Chaplin <damon ximian com>
- To: "John R. Sheets" <dusk ravendusk org>
- Cc: gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Updating API docs
- Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:41:01 +0000
"John R. Sheets" wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out the best way to move inline API comments into
> the tmpl/*.sgml files. I had assumed that gtk-doc had some sort of
> tool to do it automatically, but after some rooting around, it appears
> to only parse through the header files. Is this correct, or have I
> missed something?
> Do we have to cut & paste the comments manually from the *.c files
> into the *.sgml files?
You normally just leave the API comments in the source code.
gtkdoc-mkdb merges it into the final SGML documentation, if you pass
it the --source-dir option.
] [Thread Prev