Style Guide Word List: Tasklist / Task list (was Re: Style guide feedback (fwd))

I'd just like to respond to the task list/tasklist query here.

Tasklist appears in solid form at the following locations in the UI:

* The name of the Tasklist applet.
* Labels in the Tasklist properties dialog.
* Desk Guide applet properties dialog (tasklist arrow).
* Control Center > Sawfish window manager > Matched windows > Click Add
> Click on the Other tab (Skip tasklist).

Task list appears in open form at one location: Window menu > Toggle.
(Let me know if I've missed any.)

The solid form is used widely in the UI, in a variety of contexts,
suggesting that it is a current and acceptable term. On this basis, and
given the benefits of using compound words as outlined by Pat, I'd vote
for the solid form of tasklist.