Re: xmllint: segfault
- From: John Fleck <jfleck inkstain net>
- To: Alexander Kirillov <kirillov math sunysb edu>
- Cc: veillard redhat com, GNOME Doc List <gnome-doc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: xmllint: segfault
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:05:42 -0700
On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 10:32:07AM -0500, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
> Dear Daniel:
> sorry for not checking with the latest version. I downloaded the latest
> version of libxml2 (2.4.12) and unfortunately, it still segfaults.
> Thus, unless you tell me otherwise, I'll probably file a bug in bugzilla
> (this time, I did read all instructions on xmlsoft.org).
Hmmm. I can't duplicate this segfault. I updated last night to the
latest version of Sasha's template and it parses successfully.
jfleck inkstain net (h), http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/
"A M00se once bit my sister..."
] [Thread Prev