xmllint: segfault

Hi all:
I was trying to validate my templates using xmllint and here is what I
got:

copiague <templates> xmllint --valid --noout gnome-app-template.xml
Segmentation fault

 xsltproc parses and converts the same file to HTML without any
problems.

Can anyone reproduce this? Should I file a bug in bugzilla?
FYI: I am using libxml version 20406 (from libxml2-2.4.6-1 rpm) on RH
7.1, and the template doc is available from
http://www.math.sunysb.edu/~kirillov/templates/
(it references file legal.xml as a system entity, so you will need that
file, too).

Sasha