Re: GNOME applet docs

I believe this mechanism was to allow applet docs to be collected
and built into a section of the User Guide without the licence &
support info.  Going forward I don't think the need to build
applet help into the User Guide like this is necessary.

The description of the few critical applets, such as DeskGuide and
Tasklist, should be woven into many places in the User Guide rather
than exist as stand-alone subsections of the Guide.  The descriptions
of the many other non-critical applets are best omitted. In that case
there would no longer be a need to keep the applet docs as two
separate files.

John