Re: alpha verison of templates

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 11:21:34AM -0500, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
> Hi all:
> I did some more work on templates. You can find them on my web page:
> www.math.sunysb.edu/~kirillov/templates
>
> The relevant files are:
>  gnome-app-template.xml
>  legal.xml
>  html/*

I'm getting some validation errors on this:

On line 288, it doesn't look like an <indexterm> is permitted.

Also on <sect3 id="proving">, a similar error - the <indexterm>
immediately after the sect3 declaration is giving me an error, and the
one at the top of the file, just after the <article>. I'm not sure
where the indexterms *are* supposed to be, but where you've got them
doesn't look right.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck