Re: alpha verison of templates

Hi Sasha,

Thanks for your mail about the latest updated templates.

I sent you the latest Sun title page proposal earlier today. I compared your
updated template with the latest Sun proposal. Here are some comments:

- In the latest Sun proposal there are a number of required sections (i.e. GFDL
required), and a number of requested sections (i.e. community requested). The
required sections are as follows:

-- Author (note: only the latest author goes in this field)
-- Publisher Information
-- Copyright Information (note: list descends from current year, 2001, 2000 etc)
-- Legal Notice
-- History (each column in the table is GFDL-required)

Requested sections are as follows:

-- Product Licensing
-- Feedback

To comply with the GFDL, the templates should really contain all the required
sections.

- Another point: From the html it is not clear if the title page will appear
separately from the actual document body, which is the whole point of the title
page. Just to clarify the point, will the title page be linked by an "About this
Document" link on the first page of the manual, as was discussed recently?
Rather than just displaying prior to the document body, as in the html file and
updated template?

Thanks for your hard work on this subject,

Pat